Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2019 Rogue SV for a while and found the driver's seat very comfortable. I recently got a 2020 Rogue SL and find the driver's seat very uncomfortable, causing neck pain (I'm 6ft4 and feel like my upper back isn't supported properly - after market should/neck rests don't work). Apparently the 2020 seat shapes are slightly different to the 2019 models. Does anyone know what the difference is and has anyone else found the 2020 seats uncomfortable? I don't think the issue is the leather covers in the SL versus the cloth covers in the SV. Wondering if I need to get a custom seat made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2019 Rogue Sport SV as well with the cloth seats and I find my seats very comfortable, much moreso than my 2019 Kicks. I'm wondering, wouldn't you have noticed this on a test drive of the 2020, or did you just notice this on a longer drive after buying the 2020? And why did you upgrade to a 2020 when the 2019 is less than two years old?

Expensive solution but instead of getting custom seats see if you can get matching 2019 seats retrofitted into your 2020.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts