Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received a recall notice on my 19 Sport. Deals with the rear view camera view. My view is perfect. Anyone else get this notice? Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have not....looks like 2018-2019 Rogue Sport and others in the line-up. Our's is a base 2017 w/the small screen. Every car manufacturer is having some kind of issues. Just hope the CVT transmission holds up. I would hope it's a quick/easy fix for the dealer. (No screen replacement.) Keep us informed if you could....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Laugh or cry?!!

Also last week we got a notification that Nissan is being sued because of the CVT's in the Versas. Our other car is a 2016 Versa Note. Have known for years(started with my 09 Altima)that Nissan has trouble with the CVT.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got the notice in an email about a week before I got the letter in the mail (email was not from Nissan but a 3rd party). Basically on the 2018 and 2019's, if you change the settings with the camera on, it remembers those settings, so if you shut the camera off while in reverse, the next time you go to reverse the camera will stay off. The recall is to do a software update to where every time you go into reverse it will default to camera on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
rear camera

I just took my 2018 Sport to the dealer because the rear camera was intermittently working. They had to replace the camera.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Geez - I had a CVT in my 2007 Jeep Patriot that never gave me a lick of trouble. The CVT is not exactly 'new tech', so why would Nissan or anyone else have a problem with it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts