Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I recently got a 2021 Rogue Sport SL. The car seats seemed stiff during the test drive though I figured I’d get used to them. Following driving the car a few days I had horrible back pain. It would go away following a night’s rest and return when I drive the car again. I ended up using a family member’s older car to get some relief. There is a car shortage so I wanted to forgive the stiff seats because it’s a brand new car, yet, what the heck. I paid so much money and the car seats are so bad I don’t think I can drive it at all. I purchased several driver seat pillows on Amazon and it did not help at all. Has anyone run into this and what has been the solution?? This is unbelievable. Nissan really screwed up.
I have a 2020 Nissan Rogue, and I find the seat is very uncomfortable. My lower left back seems to have so much pain that I have tears rolling down. I have put a pillow behind but that didn't help. I did let out the pressure on the lumbar bar and that seems to help. But the pain is a little better. Dr said the "sell the car".
ha ha. Gave me Muscel Relaxen RX. Wonder if that is happening to other Nissan drivers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts