Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized that there is no warning light showing for low washer fluid. I ran out of fluid this morning and no warning ever came up. Reading the manual, it says "If so equipped".

I have the 2017 SL with all the options available and there is no washer fluid warning at all. Am I missing something here? :surprise:

Anyone else with this same problem/question?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't believe that the Rogue comes with a washer fluid sensor regardless of what the manual says. The user manual is pretty generic, and the option may come in the Canadian model and that's why you've seen it referred to.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe that the Rogue comes with a washer fluid sensor regardless of what the manual says. The user manual is pretty generic, and the option may come in the Canadian model and that's why you've seen it referred to.
Thanks Axel. So I guess non of the Rogue Sports have it. I guess I have to buy a few gallons to have at home and one in the car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, my old 2008 Toyota Corolla had the **** washer fluid warming.
How could they not implement a 0.02 cent sensor in the tank?!?
That's ridiculous Nissan, c'mon!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I agree that its ridiculous for a 2017+ model to not have such a basic feature. How much money could that possibly have saved them, they that didn't think it was necessary to include?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Guess we'll have to be more diligent with topping up the washer fluid reservoir. What happens if I accidentally empty it? Would something break?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess we'll have to be more diligent with topping up the washer fluid reservoir. What happens if I accidentally empty it? Would something break?
:smile2: I don't think anything would break. I just found it odd that it did not exist on this model.

All my previous cars had this warning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts