Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Would be great if the A and C pillars weren't at thick for better visibility but I guess it would cost too much to design smaller pillars that are smaller but just as strong.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be great if the A and C pillars weren't at thick for better visibility but I guess it would cost too much to design smaller pillars that are smaller but just as strong.
Definitely, the cost would jump if they were to have gone that route. There are materials out there that'll work beautifully, but price wise, wouldn't be justifiable

·
Registered
363 Posts
I actually rather have design be on point and have technology make up for where design takes away, much like what other car makers are doing. It's getting to the point they almost have no choice but to do that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something like what Jaguar had developed ... I think Jaguar... where they had images projected onto the pillars to show the other side.. that would be ideal but very costly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts