Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know by now there's a good amount of us here that have owned Nissans in the past and are loyal to the brand, so with that said, list the models you have owned in the comments section below :D

To start:
- 1995 240sx
- 2004 Sentra

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have never owned a Nissan before. I find they have a pretty good reputation but I am looking into the Qashqai and also Nissan more broadly.

How has your experience been with them?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never owned a Nissan before. I find they have a pretty good reputation but I am looking into the Qashqai and also Nissan more broadly.

How has your experience been with them?
These two have been good to me although the 240 is old and takes a bit more work to source parts for at times, not nearly as easy as something produced in mass volume like the Sentra.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have, but it also helps in knowing what to say and such which a knowledge of vehicles goes a long way in. I just go right to the service advisor although at times the greeters and car jockeys ask what i'm in the dealership for.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think that Nissan gets pretty average reviews for customer =service. They aren't Lexus, but they also aren't... I don't know, Fiat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts