Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're like me, I've been interested in the older Nissan vehicles for quite some time because they had some great products. I think my favorite past Nissan would have to be the 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT. Those things were gorgeous. A couple of my buddies actually own em' and I absolutely love going for runs in them as they're pretty well modified as well.

What was your favorite Nissan?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Always liked the Nissan Patrol and thankfully it still lives on till this day regardless of which market you live in, only thing is in North America its just sold as an Infiniti. Don't mind paying more for the extra bit of luxuries :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
The Nissan Figaro may not be the most powerful car produced, but it does look unique with a folding fabric roof.

·
Registered
363 Posts
One more classic I remembered is the Pulsar GTiR, its just about everything anyone could ask for in a hot hatch in the 90's and late 80's.

·
Registered
225 Posts
That thing cranked out 227 hp, and that was a lot back when it was in production. It's still pretty powerful today with around 210 lb·ft of torque.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sometimes, it's not just about the tech but how a car drives. The 91 300zx may not have the infotainment system, but it probably handles a lot better with how close to the ground they are.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sometimes, it's not just about the tech but how a car drives. The 91 300zx may not have the infotainment system, but it probably handles a lot better with how close to the ground they are.
True but with how much you might be spending for an older car in good condition you might be able to afford something much newer that's a in a whole different league. Plus don't forget about parts and servicing.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The Rouge is definitely a good daily driver, but vehicles like the 91 300zx are kept and driven for how it makes you feel instead of all the newest gadgets for less money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts