Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is BS,if the brakes are engaging they need to replace the sensor,I would not drive that car off the lot.Anytime the brakes could engage ,imagine a large truck bearing down on you,or wife and children.I had to replace mine myself since my Rogue sport had 40,000 miles on it when it happened.
It happened on the interstate and thankfully no big semi behind me! Dealer replaced sensor. AND 3 mo later (7/2021), light came on and thankfully made it home b4 it slammed on brakes again. It is at the dealer now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It happened on the interstate and thankfully no big semi behind me! Dealer replaced sensor. AND 3 mo later (7/2021), light came on and thankfully made it home b4 it slammed on brakes again. It is at the dealer now.
It too is a 2020 Rogue Sport. Dealer said they never heard of it 1st time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2020 rogue.
The forward collision light comes on and blinks until I turn the truck off and back on. It also starts to engage my brakes, I can feel it when I push on brake peddle. Its been at the dealer for 3 days now. The computer does not pick a code up. So the wannenty people say if the computer doesn't see it nothing is wrong. I call bullshit!
Does anyone else have this problem?
I have a 2016 SL Rogue and it's doing the exact thing. They Nissan seems like they fix it. But I get and lights comes back on. Now, I am stuck with a loan and the vehicle can go out on me in the middle of the traffic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sooo I too having a little trouble with this issue. I have a 2020 Sentra when I got my car last July of course it was hot out. When I first noticed the issues with my sensor it was mid November I called Nissan they fixed it and haven’t had any issues UNTIL a couple days ago. I had to use my defroster and I noticed my light came on. What made me noticed the light was when I went to push my brakes So reading some of these story confirms my theory. The light only come on when it’s foggy,raining or when using my defroster
Omg I noticed that with vehicle. So what they replace on your vehicle.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts